What would you like to change about life with your children?
- Are you done with dealing with difficult kids and wish you could go on strike?
- Do you wish you could stop yelling and threatening and stay calm?
- Ever fear your kids are spoiled, addicted to technology, won’t ever listen — to anyone?
- Do you wish you and your spouse were more on the same page?
- Are you afraid your reactions are harming your relationship and your child?
- Is your family disrupted by the resistance and attitude of a strong-willed child?
- And do you have no one you trust to give you the information you really need?
Through Skype, Face Time, phone or office visit, Bonnie listens to your unique situation and offers parenting tips and strategies to help you establish a mutually respectful and cooperative relationship. She will help you regain your authority and find the calm necessary to be the model your children need — so you can be a more peaceful parent.
Relationship is the key. It’s your relationship with your child that forms the foundation your child needs to stand strong and confident, resist unwanted influences, and develop resilience and responsibility.
Email Bonnie to arrange a convenient time for a private session or a small private group.
How Parent Coaching/Counseling Can Help You
I want to help you find a truly fulfilling relationship for you and your child, because I know what it’s like to be in daily power struggles (been there and got done with it), to feel drained and hopeless. I also know what it’s like to get a new point of view and unblock the way to a mutually respectful relationship. And I know how incredibly satisfying parenting can be once you do that. Whether you want quick advice for dealing with kids who won’t listen or in-depth work into the layers of old relationship patterns, what I offer is common sense wisdom that will help you feel empowered as a parent and in balance with your children.
How do I know this is the right approach for me?
Either by phone, Skype, Facetime or in my office, I offer you an initial free half hour conversation to discuss your situation and how my work might help your family before any commitment is made — no obligation. I offer multiple levels of coaching, so let’s talk and find the one that works best for you.
Email me to arrange a convenient time for a private session or small group.