A Two Part Online Parenting Workshop to Take at Home
Defiant behavior, then blame, threats, and yelling, then regret and shame—does this cycle exhaust you? Do you wish you could end this parenting “road rage” and get control of what feels out of your control?
In the Buttons Workshop you will learn:
- What your buttons are, where they come from, and why your children push them
- How to understand your child’s behavior from a new perspective
- Why your buttons have more to do with your past than with your child
- Why your reactions are completely in your control and how to control them
- How we send messages to our children we least intend
- How to set your expectations for the child you have instead of the one you wish you had
- How to defuse your buttons to regain your authority, your sanity, and your children’s cooperation and respect.
- How to change your ineffective, even damaging, reactions to effective responses your children can hear.
Based on Bonnie’s highly acclaimed book, When Your Kids Push Your Buttons and What You Can Do About It, the Audio Course puts the work in your lap.
Part 1: The reasons we react the way we do and how to reframe our thinking
Part 2: How our past plays a part in those reactions we hate and how to defuse our buttons
Audio Course Pricing and Downloads
This Audio Course is in 2 parts, 4 sessions in each part. Download each session to your personal device or computer.
- Part One – $65 – includes Part 1 workbook
- Part Two – $65 (Part 1 highly recommended prior to Part 2) – includes Part 2 workbook
- Part One and Two purchased together – $110 – includes full workbook
Please note: Paypal will transfer you to a download page when you finish checkout. The download page will contain one or more links to the mp3 files (compressed in zip format).
Please note: Paypal will transfer you to a download page when you finish checkout. The download page will contain one or more links to the mp3 files (compressed in zip format). Clicking these links will download the zip files to your computer. Once downloaded, the files should decompress automatically, but if they do not, you will have to locate the files on your computer and expand them. Clicking on the expanded mp3 files should launch your audio player. Should you experience any issues with this transfer, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com for the download page address.
Special Offer !!!
With your purchase of the Audio Course recording you will have the opportunity to work with Bonnie personally via phone or Skype for 1/2 the price of her coaching sessions. You may purchase 2 sessions at 1/2 price if Parts 1 and 2 are both purchased together—or 1 session if you purchase only Part 1. Besides doing the exercises in the workbook, it is a tremendous benefit to have Bonnie go through the work with you personally.
Regularly $150 per 90 minute session – with Audio Course purchase, your cost is only $75 each session.
Simply email Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment that works for you.